The above carpet is woven from natural merino wool, which is one of the finest wools used for weaving. One of the characteristics of merino wool is that it is soft, smooth, and shiny, and it also has a thin thread, which is why these carpets are dense and finely woven.
This carpet is dyed naturally and is 100% washable. One of the characteristics of carpets in the Sistan region is Glimbaf Chele Farsh.
- Dimensions: 300x200x1 cm
- Approximate weight: 30 kg
- size: 6 square meters
- Shape: Rectangle
- tissue location: Baluchistan
- background-color: Lacquer red
- How to dye: Traditional use of natural colors
- Density: 40 reg
- Lint material: Merinos
- The type of warp yarn: thread
- The type of weft yarn: thread
- The type of yarn: Merinos
- The height of the sleeping thread: 1 cm